Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Update on PMP prep

Whizlabs: I had signed up for Whizlabs exam prep a couple of months back. I finally finished 4/5 exams with a passing percentage. I sent whizlabs the results and now I have my 36 PDUs. Whizlabs gives you 44 PDU's total. I will finish the 5th exam later on during the studying process.

Overall, the whizlabs exams were fine. I was not overly impressed by them. I get irritated by grammatical errors when I am reading, though I guess I might be making tons of those errors myself. Second, the exams were designed in certain areas to take a sentence from the PMBOK and ask a question that relates to that exact point. So unless you remember what was written you cannot get the question right. I hope the actual exam is not like that.

PMI: I registered on their site and am now trying to finish the application process thats quite long.

Head first PMP
: Just got the book, gonna try and see whether it is any good.

No comments: